Paint 3D is a new 3D graphics application from Microsoft. It is an easy to use and fast way to draw and edit 3D content. It is a good option for a beginner to use to learn 3D graphics. It has a new interface that makes it easy to use and a simple set of tools that are easy to learn. It is a light application that runs quickly and opens large files. It also has the ability to create 3D models that are compatible with other 3D software. And, because it is made by Microsoft, it is cross-platform compatible with other Microsoft applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. There are numerous tutorials and other resources available to help you learn how to use Paint 3D.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Use Paint 3D
- First, you need to make sure that you have Paint 3D installed on your computer.
- Once you have Paint 3D installed, you will need to open Paint 3D.
- After you open Paint 3D, you will see the screen below.
- You will need to select the color that you want to use.
- Then, you will need to click on the brush icon on the left.
- Select the size of your brush.
- Click on the paint bucket icon to select the color of the paint.
- Begin painting your design or drawing.
- You can also click on the erase icon on the left-hand side to remove any lines you don't want.
- To save your painting, you will need to click on the save icon.